Inside the Mind

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Details later - here are some pics!

Continuing the rather odd tradition I started in Garden Key here are my feet in Washington, DC.



A rather unique view of the Washington Monument. I promised myself that I wouldn't come back with 100 pictures of it this time. So far, I'm staying in the low 20s. I should note, however, that for the first time, I was not on the verge of collapse when I reached the base, so that was a triumph in itself.




An orchid from the US Botanical Gardens on the Mall



Up close and personal with the Capitol itself. Since this is the "back" (the side away from the Mall) there were only a handfull of people around.



Capitol Hill - My absolute FAVORITE type of architecture and one that doesn't exist in Wichita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home